Running has really become a trend here in Singapore. With at least 4-5 upscale marathons held here, more and more people are taking up the sport. A few friends and colleagues have been asking me to join them as well but I have resisted so far. I am a bit tentative about my ankles and knees. I am quite susceptible to shin splints and strain ankles so I am just worried that it will affect my dance. But oh well, resistance is futile. Here I am with my new purchase. I need to start training for my IPPT soon. My aim this year is to go for the 400 buckeroos.Time to sweat it out.

adiZero Rocket Shoes
From 5Ks to full-on marathons, the adidas adiZero™ Rocket racing flat brings it strong mile after mile with its coveted TORSION® SYSTEM midfoot support, dynamic adiPRENE® cushioning, expert high-speed traction and a super-flexible, breathable design for running.