Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hard Done By....

I have not felt like this before really. I am by no means a competitive person in nature. I am one who knows what I am and where I stand. I am rarely delusional and not overly ambitious. What happened has certainly cast a lot of doubts over my future. It's sad when you put in a lot of effort and hard work but it goes unrecognized. To put it bluntly, I feel that it's a insult to my capabilities.

In retrospect, maybe I should give it the benefit of the doubt that it's indeed due to circumstances. Or it could also be indeed a case of I-am-not-good-enough? Could it be my credibility? However and whatever it maybe, it doesn't feel any easier. Nor better to say the least. I think I will still go with what I have always practiced in my life. When love is lost, love is lost.